Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nougats By Vivien - 牛轧糖



This is the product shot I done for the hand made & Home made Nougat. & Here

These Nougat are actually wrap on with the rice paper to prevent sticking together.

As the shapes are not uniform, therefore, it is difficult to layout for shooting.

This is the best position I can do & it does gives the view of the types & variations.

I felt that this is the Nougat art. as you can see here.

It is great.

Thanks for your views, comment & fave.

I appreciate it.

N.B.

My friend Vivien Huang would be going into this business. she would be accepting order soon.


Did you have any request or recommendations?/

Please write your comments below.

I appreciate it.

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved